We sell used auto parts
Shipman Auto Parts is an automotive recycler located in Brainerd Minnesota. We have served the used auto parts industry in Central Minnesota since 1935. We have 20 acres of foreign and domestic used auto parts and light truck parts. No matter what the make or model, in stock or not, we can help you find the right auto part.
Shipman Auto Parts has been a direct distributor of Western Snow Plows and Ice Control Products since 1970. We carry a full-line of factory original parts and have factory trained technicians.
Sell Us Your Vehicle
We are a member of the Automotive Recyclers Association and the Automotive Recyclers of Minnesota. If your vehicle is at the point of being recycled please contact us by clicking the Sell Us Your Vehicle button below.
This takes you to our Minnesota Auto Recycling page. On this page you will be able to enter your vehicle's information on the form provided. After you submit the form we will review the information and get back to you.
Locate used auto & light truck Parts
We offer a FREE Nationwide Auto Parts Locating Service. If we don't have a used auto part in stock, we can search for it using our multiple search engines. Let us assist you in finding quality used auto parts or new auto and light truck parts.
Whether you are a do-it-yourself car enthusiast or a automotive repair center Shipman Auto Parts can help you with your new or used auto part search. Our goal is to make your search for automotive and light truck parts an easy and effortless experience.
To save time and money on finding quality used auto parts just click the SEARCH USED PARTS INVENTORY button below to begin your search.
Search our used auto parts inventory
If you would like to search our online used auto parts inventory click the "Search Used Parts Inventory" button below. If you locate the part(s) you are looking for you can initiate the purchase by clicking the "Request an Invoice Number" button below.
After you receive your invoice number from us follow the "Pay Online" instructions below. You can also call us to receive your invoice number if you don't want to request your invoice number online.
After you receive your invoice number from us you can do the following to pay for your part(s). You can also call us for an invoice number.
- Enter your First and Last Name in the box below.
- Enter the Invoice Number we gave you into the Enter PO# or Invoice # field below.
- Click Pay Now in the box below. This takes you to PayPal.
- Enter the total amount from your invoice in the Price Per Item field and click Continue.
- If you have a PayPal Account; enter your email address and PayPal password. If you don't have a PayPal account click Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
- Enter your credit card information and billing address.
- Select your phone type, enter your phone # and email address.
- Click Pay Now.
- Once the payment is received we will ship the parts to the address you gave us when you requested the invoice number.